November 4, 2012

Still here!!!

Well I did it, after stalling for several days, I closed out my old email account that I set this blog up with but I'm still here!  I successfully somehow got things switched over to my other account and I'm still up and running!  I'm not really sure what I all did but explained it to Mark and after looking it over he was pretty sure it would work.  Even though he told me over and over it would be fine I was still nervous!  My hands were actually sweating as I was answering all the questions it ask before you delete an account!  When it came down to it Mark ended up clicking the mouse to delete it.  I quickly signed into my other account and then signed into the blog.  Praise God it worked!!!  I was so worried I would lose everything from the past 4 years but thankfully I have not lost a thing! :)

Now that I have that little hiccup out of the way I will hopefully be blogging more this week on everything from the last 3 months!  Check back soon....

No comments: