Due to my email getting hacked several times over the last couple of months I have created a new email address. You may wonder why I'm even telling you this and you may be thinking that you don't really care of my issues with my email personal life. However, this could effect you in a very serious way! ;)
I am shutting down my old email address and this is important for you to know because I am not sure if I have changed things over correctly with the blog. You see this blog is connected to that email address. I am in no ways a genius when it comes to technology so I have spent several hours trying to change things around. I think I have done it and I think I have this blog set up with a new account but I'm not really going to know until I shut the old down. I'm probably way more nervous about this than anyone. I could lose EVERYTHING!!! All the information and pictures from the last 4 years could be gone. That is such precious info from our lives. However, I have faith that I did it right even though technology and I don't agree! If it does shut it down I will start a new one and once I do I will let everyone know what it is again.
So here is to hoping.....
No comments:
Post a Comment