October 15, 2012

Quick Update

Just a quick update on us.....

We are in the new house and have been for a few days now (almost a week).  Our stuff arrived last Tuesday and they completely unpacked all of the boxes or at least the boxes we told them too.  Wednesday was our first night in the house since Tuesday night I had no clue where any of our stuff was in order to make the beds.  I had a general idea but we were tired and figured we had yet to check out of the hotel so might as well take advantage of it for one more night!  Anyways our first full day and night in the house went pretty smoothly.  The girls were a little unsure about going to sleep but after a night or two they have gotten so much better and are use to the house now!

Since Wednesday we have been working hard on trying to get the house at least organized and things some what put away.  As I type this we basically have the kitchen, baby's room and the garage left.  I am planning on getting the kitchen done today....I hope.  Then it is just small little items that I have to figure out where their new home is going to be.  This house has really worked out great for us and we love it here!

I will try to get on here and update again sometime this week as I'm hopeful I will have my house in order or at least to a point where I don't mind sitting down and relaxing for a little while. :)

And yes I promise to get pictures up soon of the new house!!! :)

1 comment:

Stephie McFarland said...

Glad you guys are in and adjusted!