Below are some random photos of us hanging out with a few of our Jersey friends. Unfortunately, we were only there for a week this time and didn't have much time to go and see everyone! Hopefully next time we can come for a little longer and get to see a couple more people!
Gracie showing Uncle Robbie the lollipop she got from Aunt Noel!! She later got it stuck in her hair but I can't seem to find the picture we took of that. Hehe
Hanging out with Carter!! Grace always has so much fun playing with Carter! We talk about him year round and she is always asking me when we can go back so she can play with him again. Of course this is the Carter she is going to marry one day!! Just ask her next time you see her and she will tell you so herself!!
I had to take a picture of Chris with so much pink around him!!
(He has two boys!!)
(He has two boys!!)
Eva giving Hope her paci!
I find this picture very cute how Gracie is talking to Hope and how Hope is staring up at her like she is taking in every word she is saying!!
Nathan was either taking notes of the above conversation or he was making sure Hope was ok!!
Eva and Charlotte playing.
Gracie took this picture of Uncle Rob and Aunt Jaimee!!
And our one and only picture of the Dalelios!! The reason we only have one picture is because it was right after this that Eva, the sweet little girl, decided Mommy's camera was a ball and threw it across the room while it was on with the lens out!! Needless to say the camera broke. :( So this is really the only picture of the Dalelios but it is also the last picture we have from our trip! After the camera broke I started using Mark's phone but he downloaded everything off of it a couple weeks back and either only the videos were taken from the phone or the pictures ended up in a different file, I'm not sure cause I can't find the pictures and Mark already deleted them from his phone before either of us realized what happened!!
No comments:
Post a Comment