November 19, 2012

Random Photos with Family in Jersey!


Playing Tic Tack Toe with Grandma!  Side note, I love this picture!

An early birthday present from Aunt Eleanor!!

Playing piano and signing with Grandma!




Tante Karin brought out all the "cool" toys at their house!!



Like I said in my last post, Eva broke my camera so this is really the last picture I have of our trip to Jersey.  However, once the camera broke I just started using Mark's phone cause it takes way better pictures than mine.  Well a couple weeks ago Mark downloaded the pictures and videos from his phone and then deleted them.  Some how only the videos ended up on the computer or the pictures ended up in another file.  I'm not really sure so all I have left from our Jersey trip is a few videos so I posted a couple of those below!
Since we were there over Labor Day we celebrated the girls birthday with family!!  The cute panda cake Tante Liz made for the girls!!


No comments: