On the last day I decided to take Grace, she was not happy about this and kept saying P the whole way. I figured this way I could snap a few pictures and see what it was that she was doing there. All the pictures are basically the back or side of her head. I didn't want to get in front because 1. I didn't want to be a distraction to them or the rest of the kids and 2. I wasn't sure if Grace or Presely would get upset if they saw me in the room. They only turned around a couple times to look at me otherwise they were very much into their lesson.
Watching the play with all the older kids.

After the play they went back to their room to learn. The teacher she had was great! She taught them about creation and how God made everything in the earth. She used songs and toys to do this, which I thought was awesome because it kept their attention, even at such a young age!

I don't think Grace was all that happy that I was there. I guess this was suppose to be "her time" and Momma was not suppose to be around. heh

Reading the Bible



The kids were able to "feed" the animals as they learned about them. Ever since VBS the animals from Noah's Ark now come to the table with us to eat, usually they just sit next to her plate.


Gracie had such a fun week and we can't wait until next year! Thanks Jennifer and Presley for inviting Gracie to attend with you guys!!
After the play they went back to their room to learn. The teacher she had was great! She taught them about creation and how God made everything in the earth. She used songs and toys to do this, which I thought was awesome because it kept their attention, even at such a young age!

I don't think Grace was all that happy that I was there. I guess this was suppose to be "her time" and Momma was not suppose to be around. heh
Reading the Bible


The kids were able to "feed" the animals as they learned about them. Ever since VBS the animals from Noah's Ark now come to the table with us to eat, usually they just sit next to her plate.
Gracie had such a fun week and we can't wait until next year! Thanks Jennifer and Presley for inviting Gracie to attend with you guys!!
1 comment:
We love Ms. Dina! She's awesome! So glad Grace could go with us and that you got some time to yourself!
Post a Comment