August 11, 2010

32 weeks!!

That is right only 8 more weeks, well really 7 more since tomorrow I will be 33 weeks. For some reason by the time I get a picture taken and on to the computer it seems that a week always goes by...oh well at least I get it posted at some point. Either way I am now going to the doctor every other week and will soon be going once a week!

Gracie has become more aware of the baby in the last few weeks. She will come up at random times and pat my stomach and repeat baby over and over. Also anytime someone says baby to her she automatically comes to pat my stomach. She is now into giving the baby kisses and hugs ever day and the baby even gets a kiss and hug night night most of the time. Quick funny story, yesterday she came up to me with her stomach sticking out slightly and says baby. I asked her where the baby was and she patted my stomach and then her stomach and said baby. I guess she must have a baby too! I thought it was pretty funny and cute!



At my last appointment I had another ultra-sound. My doctor was wanting to check the weight, fluid around the baby and the baby's positioning. After she told me the baby was perfect! The weight is right where is should be, 4.3lbs, there was a good amount of fluid and the baby was head down. We are just praying the baby stays this way since Gracie turned head up in the 8th month of pregnancy. I have decided to try a VBAC assuming baby stays head down and nothing else changes. So just prayer for that would be great.


No comments: