August 26, 2010

Sea Center Texas

Gracie and I went with our Moms Club to Sea Center Texas this past week, which is an aquarium. Below are a few pictures of our adventures.
Not even 15 minutes into our road trip and she was already asleep, we had about an hour drive.
The touch tank. You are allowed to touch any of the shells, crabs and such in this tank but with only 1 finger. Yeah that didn't work so well with Grace's plans, she wanted to grab and pick up, so we just didn't touch anything. Can't say I blame her, it is just too tempting to a 1 year old.
One of the crabs you could touch...they had their claws removed.
Doing an art project.




I think she looks soo big in this picture. It makes me sad cause I still like to think of her as my baby. I guess she is growing up right before our eyes even though we tell her not to.
Every Friday morning you get to watch them feed the fish in one of the tanks. The kids all loved it.

The group that we went with minus 3 others.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow its been a while since I've checked your blog you have been very busy this summer. Gracie is getting so big and just wait after that baby gets here she is really going to zoom on the growing up. So enjoy while she is still your baby girl.
Have fun when Grammie gets to Texas.