August 5, 2010

Party Time

Last month Presley, the little girl I watch, turned 1! We were invited to her party so went to help her celebrate. Grace had a blast there. With it being so hot down here in the summer they had a water party and Grace, you well know if you follow us regularly, loves the water. I got tons of pictures of the water activities but never did get one of the two girls together. I'm not quite sure where my head was at that day.
The Birthday Girl with her cake!
Fun in the sun and pool with buddy Grant.

I thought this little water pad was pretty cool. It was perfect for the little ones that could not quite go into the pool. I told Mark maybe we should invest in something like this for next summer for the little one. His response was yeah we will see. So probably not but it did look like a lot of fun for the kids.
On a side note, let me just point out the slide in the background. They had rented this water slide for the bigger kids at the party.....
however, Gracie thought she had to test it out!!






As you can see she was not afraid at all and kept doing it over and over and over again.

We had such a fun time at the party!
Happy Birthday Presley!!

No comments: