December 10, 2012

New Location

Finally!!!  One thing about being pregnant and towards the end is the nesting phase!  I think it is probably only because of this that our house is in order and everything is in its place...at least for now!  I just really wanted to get everything done before baby arrived!  Which I accomplished about 2 weeks before Thanksgiving so we lived in a house that looks like this for 2 weeks and then basically re-decorated for Christmas!! I must drive Mark nuts!! Hehe  Anyways, here are the pictures of our new house!
 Dining Room
 Living Room
 Kitchen and eat in breakfast area
 Family Room....aka kid area/play room
Master view 1
Master view 2
Master bath....it is a double sink I was just trying to stay out of the picture from the mirror. ;)
Girls room view 1
Girls room view 2
Baby room
 Kids Bath....we also have a half bath, laundry room and a guest bedroom on the first floor.  For some reason, pregnancy brain, I never took a picture of those!

Mark did an amazing job finding us a place to live with such little time!!  We are starting to settle into the home but still miss our home in Texas.  After living some where for over 4 years it takes a little adjustment to a new place.  There are a few things that I really miss from our last home such as my toy closet, all the kitchen cupboards, the yard and swing set, my washer and dryer, the attic space and have I mentioned my toy closet!!! :)  However, there are things in this house that I love such as my pantry, the separate shower/tub in the master, the built in book shelf in girls room and just the extra space!  There is an extra 200 square feet in this house!

No comments: