December 3, 2012

2 years old!!!

It still amazes me that Eva is 2!  In some ways I don't feel like she should even be this old and yet there are times I have to remind myself she is only 2!!  The last couple years have been full of excitement with this one!  In just a 12 month time frame we have been to the ER with her twice once to get stitches and once to get staples.  I'm hoping this year and everyone to follow is not a repeat of this past one!  She has an amazing personality and can pretty much make anyone smile or laugh with just a simple look.  She has a huge vocabulary and pretty much does everything Grace does.  Mark and I joke we should have named her Polly or her middle name should have been Repeat!! :)  This little girl is an amazing one and we look forward to many more challenging, fun, exciting, joyful and crazy years ahead of us!
For Eva's birthday breakfast we had a cinnamon roll cake!  It was a new recipe but she likes cinnamon rolls and I figured why not give it a shot!  She found it very yummy!
For her birthday we went to her favorite place ever....the Zoo!!!
Since it was Eva's birthday I decided that she could do something fun and something that we normally don't get to do when we go to the zoo.  She got to feed the giraffes!  In this picture Grace is helping her but when we first got up there Eva held the lettuce leaf all by herself however, when the giraffe came down to eat it she got a little nervous and dropped it.  Even so she still wanted to do it but wanted a little help!  Both her and Grace had a blast feeding them!
And as the girls always say, we also got to ride the animals or the statues anyways!!  This was Eva's first time and while we were sitting there she got a little nervous about being up so high but once it started she had fun!


Since her birthday comes after the birthday party we always have left over cupcakes!  Honestly though she doesn't even like cake or brownies or cookies for that matter so the whole cupcake with candles is just so Mommy can get a picture!!  What she really likes and had this night is ice cream!!  She loves ice cream!!


For her birthday she didn't get a new bike like Grace but she did get a helmet since she now rides the tricycle!!  Normally, or with Grace, I don't start the yearly questions until 3 however, Eva saw Grace do it so she needed to do it too.  After all she is repeat....as in she repeats everything Grace does and says!!

Yearly Questions:
What is your name? Eva
How old are you? No answer
When is your birthday? Its a happy birthday
What is your favorite animal? Pengiuns & Elephants & Giraffes
What is your favorite TV show? Lion (I have no idea.  I think she was stuck on animals from the question before)
What is your favorite color? Orange
What is your favorite food? Roll & cheese
What is your favorite movie? The goat movie (Little Einstein Baby Van Gogh) & The Muppets
What is your favorite toy? Lion
Who is your best friend? Clive & Maddy
What do you want to do/be when you grow-up? Do a playgroup
Who loves you? Carter

And a couple extra for the year:
Who is your sister? Gracie
Do you think Mommy is going to have a baby boy or girl? Boy

As for her 2 year stats, I'm not sure what I did with them.  We had her appointment about 3 days before we left Texas.  However, once we find a doctor I'm going to take her in for another well visit just to be seen by the doctor before she gets sick!  So once I do that or once I locate her stats I will post those as well.

No comments: