Below is a ton of random photos from our last month in Texas. We tried to get in as much time with friends, or family really, that we could. There were defiantly people we didn't get to see that we wanted to! It is amazing how fast a month can go by. I don't think there was really a day that the girls and I were not out of the house doing or seeing someone! We loved every minute of it and miss everyone so much!!
We made a couple trips to our favorite yogurt place before we left! Menchies is the best!!
Zoo trip with Grant & Grayson!
Presley came over for a playdate!
Getting in a rare chance to relax with Daddy before he left for Seattle to find us a place to live!!
Getting in much needed time with Clive before he left!
A stop at storytime! If you live there and have not been to Ms. Brenda's story time you are seriously missing out!! Go, it is awesome!!
Park time with great friends!
Two of the most amazing women you will ever meet!!
And one with all the kiddos. I guess the men could not be bothered with a picture or maybe we just didn't ask them. I can't remember but the three men that should be in this photo are three incredible, loving, caring and kind men that I know! (And yes I'm married to one of them....lucky me! ;) )
Last morning with Maddy & Clive! Not sure if the cats were more nervous about their up coming trip or the fact that Grace and Eva were so close and we were holding them so there was no where to go and hide!! Hehe We miss those two cats greatly!! Yes, even I miss them!! But ask me if we are going to get more and I will quickly tell you no! :)
Hanging with some of the greatest neighbors you could have! (Lori & Jen we should have taken a recent picture of the three of us!)
The Lauderdales came over yet again to hang with us! Another amazing family and we so miss all of our playdates and random gatherings more than you could imagine!!
Grace and Margot!!
Three out of four looking, not bad. I'm sure the odds will be less the next time we are all together since there will be 2 more added to this picture. I think the next photo shot we should probably just pray for no crying and at least one or maybe two looking at the camera! :)
One of my closest friends and another amazing woman that God blessed me with!
One last playdate at the house!
And from here and down are from the last 2 days in Texas!
Texas was maybe not where we were meant to stay forever and it was not a place that I would probably ever pick to live if we were basing it on the area, the weather, and just in general but the people that live there are awesome and amazing people! At least the ones we were fortunate to call friends! It may not be a place we will ever live again but it will be a place we go back to cause God blessed us with not only people that we can call friends but with people who have become family to us! We miss each one of you more than you could ever imagine and we hope to one day see all of you again!



No comments:
Post a Comment