For those who really know me might be slightly surprised that I went to a Chuck E Cheese however, it was for a birthday party of a dear friend of ours. I will say this....I was slightly impressed with this Chuck E Cheese compared to so many that I have been to in the past. This one seemed so clean!! Now I know it is not like a doctor's office but for a Chuck E Cheese this place was pretty clean. If I didn't have to pay so much for all the rides and games just to collect tickets to get some candy and little prizes, that I could have just bought for a lot less for more in the store and used up a few quarters to go into the quarter machines to get the little prizes, and the food actually tasted good I would actually consider going back to this particular Chuck E Cheese! hehe
Regardless of my thoughts or opinions, Grace had a great time. Although she was a little upset when we ran out of tokens but only until she realized she got a few prizes for those tickets she was collecting!
She did a few of the games but spent most of her tokens on rides!
I think she went on this horse ride 3 or 4 times!
Took a little break to have pizza and cake!
On a ride with the birthday boy!! These two always have so much fun together!
Now this sketch machine was cool! It took your picture and then you got to watch it sketch it out for you. Bonus the picture turned out pretty cute!
All in all we had a great time....Happy Birthday Chase!

No comments:
Post a Comment