For the third year in a row we have made a trip to the Bayou Wildlife Center in Alvin with our MOMs Club. This is such a wonderful place and every year Grace loves going! This year was no different and Eva even enjoyed herself but maybe from a safer distance than her sister. :)
While waiting for the tram we checked out the petting zoo!
This is pretty much how Eva was for the first 5 minutes in the zoo.
She slowly got braver and was much more willing to pet the goats with big sis around!
"Mommy are you not coming with me?"
Grace and Grant on the tram waiting to feed all of the animals!
Gracie took this picture for me! She really does a great job with taking pictures....she must have taken lessons from her Tante Liz!
Eva watching the animals from a safe distance! She didn't like it too much when the animals stuck there heads into the tram!
This was the best picture that I could of the 2 of them together! Grace is saying cheese but they were both too busy looking at the animals to bother with the camera!
This was the only animal that made me a little nervous. He was just out there freely roaming like the rest of them!
Grace was so brave!! It did not matter what the animal was she wanted to feed them. The animals would just come up to the tram and reach over to eat out of her bucket while it was in her lap. She never once was nervous, she thought it was the coolest thing and just loved it! I think her favorite animal she fed was the camel in the above picture!
After the tram ride we got to go on a pony ride! Look closely...do see her cowboy boots or I guess I should say cowgirl boots!! They were given to us as a hand me down from one of our friends. She loves them!! When I told her we were coming here she insisted on wearing the boots and then asked if we could go to the store and finally get her the hat to go with them!! Maybe one day...
Eva was not so brave. She was not going to sit on that horse to save her life! I was a little surprised since she was just on a horse a couple months ago. Only thing I can figure is she was going to be up there by herself and it made her too nervous. Regardless the three of us had a wonderful day with all the animals and our friends!!



No comments:
Post a Comment