We went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago for Grace's yearly appointment. Everything went great and there were no concerns. As to what is new with her, she now loves to climb on everything. She can climb up onto the fireplace hearth, the window seals, the computer table, furniture and the list goes on and on. I think I'm going to have to start putting my camera in my pocket as most days when I want to snap a picture real quick it has to be real quick. Grace is very busy and does not stay engaged in one activity for very long. Apparently she has her Daddy's ADD or at least the energy level that he had as a child. :)
Other than her climbing and running around everywhere she has started talking more. She can now say Momma, Daddy, kitty, doggy, and ball. She can also tell you what an elephant says and what a dog says. Each day she seems to be doing something new and becoming more independent. Such as eating, she no longer likes it when we feed her and thinks she can do it all on her own. Which is great but I would say about 60% of the food never makes it to her mouth! :)
1 Year Stats
Weight - 19lbs 14 oz - 25th percentile
Height - 29" - 50th percentile
Head - no idea but she is in the 75th percentile
Another post below...
1 comment:
Do those stats mean she is normal???? just kiddin, she is a vry normal little girl even with the climbing that is pefectly normal too. My Mom always said Sindee would be climbing on the roof of the barn if I don't keep an eye on her therefore she wasn't out of my sight for very long.
Post a Comment