May 2, 2009

We could have fun....

All Gracie wanted to do was play. However, Clive was not interested one bit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I have been busy the past few days and you have updated a lot, and Gracie just keeps doing more and more things.
She was such a good girl on the plane and I am so sorry I didn't get to see you when you were home for Grandma Wink's funeral, and you have our deepest sympathy.

Anonymous said...

She's really getting around! What a cutey. It's fun when they get so excited about something like an animal. Of course, like you said, Clive could care less!

Love, Mary W

Aimee Scogin said...

I added your blog to my blog list... be ready for comments galore!

Rodriguez Family Blog said...

Hi family,

Happy First Mother's Day to a wonderful New Mom!!!

Josie