She has also decided to take another big step. She can now climb the steps!! A couple of weeks ago we were in the living room playing and she took off towards the kitchen. I didn't follow her as she does this all the time and she is usually chasing a cat or going to the toy closet. Well she wasn't coming back and all of a sudden she made a laughing/crying sound. My first thought was oh no the cat has done something or is up in the window where she can't reach her. But oh no she proved me wrong, she was on the second step and was stuck. She couldn't figure out how to get down and I'm thinking she was a little nervous to go further. Once I got there she must have decided she could then go on. With each step she went up she would turn around and give me the biggest smile. Obviously I didn't get any pictures of this cause I was not willing to leave her to get the camera.
We now have a board on the first step. We were not able to put up a gate since our railing is rounded. This stopped her for the most part. Since putting it up she has now figured out how to crawl up that first step and turn around to sit down. This I did get a picture of cause I had my phone on me.



She is so proud of herself!!
2 comments:
I hear her say da da but no ma ma yet huh???
Nope no mama. Ever time I try to get her to say it she just smiles at me. Oh well, one day it will come and then it will never stop.
Post a Comment