The other day when Ma and Dad were here we were all just sitting around the table chatting. Well Grace wanted to be in on the action so we put her on the table. I went to take a drink of my water and she leaned in towards the glass. I put the glass up to her to see what she would do. She quickly knew to open her mouth and try to drink the water. Try is the key word here. At times she actually would drink the water but others not so much. Enjoy....
May 26, 2009
Yum, Yum
As Grace ventures out with her eating she has decided to do the same with her drinking. We have been giving Grace a sippy cup during lunch and dinner and she loves it. She doesn't like juice or milk in it. She uses it best when she can have water in it. Which is great and hopefully she continues her love of water.

The other day when Ma and Dad were here we were all just sitting around the table chatting. Well Grace wanted to be in on the action so we put her on the table. I went to take a drink of my water and she leaned in towards the glass. I put the glass up to her to see what she would do. She quickly knew to open her mouth and try to drink the water. Try is the key word here. At times she actually would drink the water but others not so much. Enjoy....
The other day when Ma and Dad were here we were all just sitting around the table chatting. Well Grace wanted to be in on the action so we put her on the table. I went to take a drink of my water and she leaned in towards the glass. I put the glass up to her to see what she would do. She quickly knew to open her mouth and try to drink the water. Try is the key word here. At times she actually would drink the water but others not so much. Enjoy....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OHMYGOODNESS, that is just too cute. :) I have to warn you though, this doesn't stop. Anything you drink from here on out is her domain. Grant's favorite thing to do right now is to stick his hands in our cups and take out all the ice. YUCK! So, beware! :)
We're so happy that Grace didn't take a bite out of that glass!!!!
Logan says: "She doesn't even have teeth!"
Oh my that is way too cute.
I hope she keeps liking water also its the best drink there is.
Post a Comment