March 1, 2009

We're Back!!

Gracie and I have finally returned to Texas. When I was first booking our trip 10 days did not seem all that long. However, it turned out to be a long 10 days. We had loads of fun visiting family and friends but we also missed Mark very much. The trip would have been twice as nice if he was a long.

Hanging out at the airport

We spent the first 5 days in Omaha with my sister, Shilo. While there we also got to see my brother's family and a couple of close friends of mine. On the 5th day we went back to my home town with my parents. While there we got to see my sister Jeri's family and some of my cousins, as well as my Grandparents. It was so great to see everyone, espeically since most I have not seen in a couple of years.

Aiden, Amanda, Ajay, Austin & Grace


Jordan, Grace, Courtney & Darian


Skylar, Kennedy & Grace

I will post more of our trip as I get the time but I wanted to get something up for now since it has been quite some time since my last post. So be sure to check back....

1 comment:

The McCrays said...

Cute pics with the cousins. I'm glad you had a good trip.

I hope you post the neb. pictures! Priceless!