I forgot to post these little video clips from our trip to Nebraska. You may need to turn your volume up on these. I did not have my camera with me so I used my phone to capture the following. The trouble with my phone is that it always records quietly and the videos are only 30 seconds.
I'm sure you will enjoy these just as much as we have. In the video the little boy Grace finds so funny is my nephew, Aiden. It seemed that whenever he was around Grace was either laughing or had a great big smile on her face.
Enjoy.....
3 comments:
I am still laughing.....those are so darn cute and did she get the hiccups after all that laughing????
Nope she didn't. However, she does get the hiccups at least once a day!! :) heh
Those were too precious!!!
Mary W.
Post a Comment