Mark and I got to go out on a little date the other week. We were given tickets to go to the Rodeo. Every year Houston has a huge rodeo the month of March, I think it generally runs for 20 days. It was Mark's first time ever going to a rodeo. Unfortunately we got stuck in traffic so he did not get to see all the events they have. We missed maybe half of the rodeo.
We did get to see the Bull Riding, my favorite!
One of Mark's favorite events was the Mutton Bustin'. Which, if you don't know, is kids, age 4-6, riding sheep. A 5 year old won the event!!
The Winner
After the the Rodeo each night they have a concert. The night we went the performer was Brad Paisley. It was awesome!! He always puts on a great concert.
4 comments:
Man you guys are really getting to see the sights of Huston aren't ya.
Brad Paisley is HOT lucky you!
Bet your Mom doesn't agree with me though teehee she doesn't do country too good does she?
Nah, she is not a big fan of it. I however am. I'm not really sure how that happened since nobody else in my family likes it. And I would agree with you too! :)
Love the pic of you and Mark. Wish we could have gone to the rodeo with you. It has been forever since I have been to one and I am not sure if Eric has ever been to one. Hope all is well and I can't wait for Memorial weekend! :):)
Post a Comment