While we were back in Nebraska my parents had a gathering at their house. Which was great because I got to see cousins that I have not seen or talked to in 2+ years.
Oh my I'm glad I couldn't sleep tonight I got a chance to look at your blog and see these awesome pictures from your trip here to Nebraska. Looks like some fun times were had by all, now don't wait so long to come back either!
2 comments:
Oh my I'm glad I couldn't sleep tonight I got a chance to look at your blog and see these awesome pictures from your trip here to Nebraska.
Looks like some fun times were had by all, now don't wait so long to come back either!
Is that your grandmother that doesn't remember your her grandchild?? LOL
Love your blog. It's fun to look at all your pictures. Grace is getting soo big!!
Love, Mary W.
Post a Comment