February 16, 2009

Birthday....

Yesterday was Mark's birthday so we celebrated with the neighbors that afternoon. Unfortunately our one neighbor got sick right before the party so it ended up being a smaller party than we had planned. I believe Mark had a good day even though family could not be with us.

A frame from Grace to put on his desk at work.
(The pictures have yet to arrive in the mail.)


Gracie trying on Daddy's gift

Party

Party


Just as an FYI for you regular followers, Gracie and I will be going back to Nebraska tomorrow for 10 days. So it may be a little bit before another update appears.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun seeing you and Gracie and thanks so much for letting me hold her. Bet it is good to be home and I am sure Mark missed you both lots. You got out of Nebraska just in time we got dumped on again with about 6 inches of that beautiful white stuff.