April 22, 2014

Cousins & Pumpkin Patch Fun!

This fall we made a trip over the mountains to see my cousin and her family.  The kids had a blast, like normal, with all of her kids!  This trip we decided to take all of the kids to a couple pumpkin patches.  The weather was beautiful!!
This was the best we could get of all of my little pumpkins! :)
We then went through a little corn maze.




Group photo time....not all of the kids made it into the picture.  Thor because he was attached to me and her other 3 because they were not there.  Really what happened was my children photo bombed this! She was trying to get a photo of all of her kids but my girls would never leave their sides so I just quickly snapped a picture. :)
We then headed to patch #2 for the day were they had a few more things for the kids to do such as duck races.

Sorry Rochelle I think you may have ended up in this video.  I'm sorry please forgive me.  I really did try to find one with out you in it but you are just too photogenic and the camera or I couldn't help it! ;)

And then we moved onto launching pumpkins!


Somewhere in there we also went on a hayride.  All in all it was a very fun day and I'm glad we were able to include a fun day with family!!  Family always makes things so much better!!

No comments: