April 1, 2014

3 Years!!!

The day Eva turned 3 I already missed the 2s!! Yes I am one of those odd people that loved the age of 2!  For some reason I find the 3s to be more "terrible" than the 2s.  Turning 2 meant lots of changes for Eva....we moved to a new state, she became a big sister, we threw out the paci (in her mind we sent it down to TX for Evelynn to use), and we potty trained her.  A huge year of change and she went through all of it so wonderful!  Potty training took us a day! Yes she has had an accident here and there but she got it after just 1 day!  Getting rid of the paci was her own doing and she LOVES being a big sister!!
The only really hard thing about turning 3 for her was the fact that Daddy was away on a business trip.  This was horrible for her.  She is the biggest Daddy's girl ever!  She cries most mornings when she wakes up because he is at work just imagine her disappointment when she woke up on her birthday and Daddy was not back from his trip.  However, we made it as special as we could for her and I know she had a great time! :)



Three year stats:
Weight: 31 lbs 2 oz (25-50%)
Height: 35.9" (10-25%)
I was going to compare them with Grace but I guess I never put her 3 year stats up and I'm not about to go searching through files to find them.  I just don't have the time to do that.  Well I do but then I wouldn't have time to do other things that I would rather do such as play with my children! :) ;)

I did ask Eva the same questions that I asked Grace and here are her answers.
What is your name? Eva
How old are you? 3
When is your birthday? Dunno
What is your favorite animal? Giraffe
What is your favorite TV show? Daniel Tiger
What is your favorite color? Purple & pink
What is your favorite food? Broccoli
What is your favorite movie? Tangled
What is your favorite toy? A orange car
What is your favorite dessert? Ice cream & cookies
What is your favorite sport? Watching Gracie sing
Who is your best friend?  Natalee, Margot, and my cousins
Where would you like to go one day? Daddy's work
What do you want to do/be when you grow up? A big horsie
Who loves you? Daddy
Who is the president? Dunno
Anything you wold like to add?  Nope that is it

As with Grace I know a couple of these answers have changed as well.  I will be curious to see their answers for all of these when they turn another year older! :)

No comments: