Of course our trip would not have been complete if we did not stop by to see our neighbors!! I have to be honest, I was a little nervous about going to see them. I was not sure how the girls would react when they saw our old house. Would they be confused and think we were finally coming home? Would they cry and get upset if we could not go there? I just was not sure how they would react to this. Well there was no reason to worry at all because they were great! The night we arrived we stopped by the Taylors to drop off Lori & Nicholas so they were going to see the house right away. As we were coming down the street we just explained to them that we were going to Ms. Lori's house and not to the old house. When we got out of the car Grace looked over at the house and said the following, "Hey Mommy look there is a car over there!" I simply said well yes honey remember somebody bought the house from us and that is their car. She shrugged her shoulders and ran off into Lori's house! Since Eva does everything Grace does it was the same reaction from her!!
Later on during our trip we went back to the neighborhood to play with the kids after school and again no reaction about the house they just couldn't wait to see their friends!
Above is the only picture taken while we were at the McCrays. Jen & I were too busy chatting and catching up plus the girls played in Paige's room almost the whole time we were there. They were so excited to play with Paige because right before we left she was sick so the last time they played together was at least a week or two before we moved away!At the Taylor's we got a few more pictures but that is only cause Lori had her camera out and was snapping pictures left and right so I got in on the action as well! :) The above was our attempt of trying to get a shot of all five of them and this was the best one that I got.
No comments:
Post a Comment