Can you believe it 4 months?!?!? The time has gone by so fast. Why I am surprised with this I don't know. I remember it going by fast with Eva but some how it seems to be going faster with Thor. Is that possible? Most likely yes cause we are a lot busier now than we were 2 years ago and even 4 years ago!
There were no great concerns with Thor. He is growing at a normal rate and the doctor was impressed with his strength at such a young age. She told us that we could start solid foods anytime between now and 8 months whenever he was interested in eating it. (We have started and there will be more post of that later.) Other than that we were to just continue doing what we have already been doing. He got 3 more shots and an oral vaccine at this appointment again. He seems to tolerate the shots pretty good. No fevers only slight soreness in his legs. He was even pretty good tempered unless you touched his leg right where he got the shot but that even only lasted a day. He is such a trouper and is becoming a pretty laid back easy going baby. Between 2 & 4 months we started to learn each other a little more. He started sleeping through the night around 3 months. He would wake up sometime between 4:00 & 6:00 to eat and then go back to bed until 8:00 or even some days 9:00. This is the time I got everything done for the day if I was going to be able to get anything done at all. He still likes to be held but is starting to last longer laying on the floor or sitting in one of his chairs. Which is a huge blessing!! Now if only we could get him to nap during the day......
His stats are as follows:
Weight: 14lbs 11oz - 50%
Height: 25" - 50%
Head Circumference 16 1/2" - 50%
So like I said he is pretty average!! Hehe
And to compare to his sisters......
Grace (She was 4 1/2 months at her appointment)Weight: 13lbs 10oz - 40%
Height: 23 1/2" - 10%
Head Circumference: 30%
Eva (at 4months)
Weight: 14lbs 13 1/2oz - 75%
Height: 24" - 30%
Head Circumference: 50%
A couple things worth mentioning, first remember that the girls doctor and Thor's doctor use two different systems to measure them against. I think Thor's doctor measures them against the world standards and the girls doctor used the United States standard, or the other way around. Second thing to note the girls doctor never wrote down their head circumference so I will never have their actual measurements on this. Third thing, don't you just love looking back at the pictures of the girls at this age? I know I do! It was so much fun looking at their pictures and trying to pick out one to put in this post!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment