With the month of March came some big changes for the kids. They may not seem like such a huge thing but to us they were some big steps. All three of them had a change during the month, Thor's big change was moving to his own room. It seemed so odd to me that he was moved to a room all by himself. I'm not sure why cause that is exactly what happened to Grace when she was a baby. Maybe it seems different cause the rest of us all have some one with us when we go to bed or maybe I'm just getting sentimental in my old age. However, once he was moved both he and I slept so much better!!
Eva's big change for the month was no more diapers!! We started on a Saturday morning and by that night she had it figured out and was a pro.....during the day! At night time and during naps she had a couple of accidents but we had those all sorted out by the end of day 3!! She really has not had that many accidents since the 3rd day. Her first accident after the 3rd day came maybe a week later and we were outside playing. I figure she was just having too much fun outside to stop and think or she just simply forgot she didn't have a diaper on. After that little hick up we really have not had one to speak about! We were thrilled with how quickly she caught on to all of it! :)
Grace's big change was her hair! She got her first ever haircut!! (Except for when she did it to herself a couple years ago.) The bottom of her hair was starting to get tangled and just not looking very good. Now if we were still in Texas I would have known exactly where to take her but since we just moved here and I still don't have a clue where I want to go I certainly don't know where to take her. Plus I really only wanted maybe an inch cut off and I just hated the idea of paying someone to cut such a small amount off. So while Aunt Eleanor was here she said she would do it for us. I probably could have done this myself but one I didn't trust myself to cut it straight and two I knew Grace would sit still for Eleanor.
Eva thought it was a pretty cool idea too and wanted hers cut! However, Aunt Eleanor only pretended to cut her hair!! When she was done Eva was so excited cause she got her haircut too! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment