Grace has become very fond of the movie Marry Poppins! I could not tell you the number of times we have watched it in the last year. Her love for the movie started last February when we took it out from the library and I think that week alone we watched it at least 10 times, once for morning TV time and once for evening TV time! For her birthday this is one thing she said she wanted and she got thanks to Grandma & PopPop! We now watch it at least once a week and sometimes more! Through out the day she will just randomly start singing songs from the movie, mostly A Spoon Full of Sugar! She has also picked up some dance moves from the movie! She LOVES Step In Time and will randomly break out in a dance, especially if she is watching the movie!
However, the movie doesn't need to be on in order for her to start dancing and taking some moves from the movie!
There isn't a day that goes by where she doesn't crack me up at least once!
3 comments:
Hysterical! It cracks me up watching Mark trying to sort the wayward stroller out!
Ha! I never even noticed Mark until your comment! It was cracking me up too once I watched him!!
Super cute. I love the sideways foot move!
Post a Comment