Every year leading up to the huge rodeo that takes place in March there is a Trail Ride, or I think that is what it is called my Houston friends will have to correct me if I am wrong on that! Every year I remember it after it has taken place so every year we miss it! This year was no different except for we didn't miss it!! The only reason we saw it this year is because we were going to HEB to pick up some items that we had forgotten over the weekend. As I was sitting at the light I noticed a bunch of police cars slowly coming down the road and just simply thought nothing of it. Then I saw what was following the police cars and as soon as my light turned green we rushed into the HEB parking lot and parked over by the road! Aunt Eleanor and I got the girls out of the car as fast as we could so they wouldn't miss it!
As you can tell by Grace's face they LOVED it! I only had my phone with me to take pictures and I was holding Eva so I didn't get any pictures of her but trust me she loved it too! She kept saying horsie, horsie over and over and over, even long after they were gone!
At the very end one of the riders came over to the car and gave the girls some necklaces! They were so shocked & excited to see the horse so close they couldn't even say thank you! This became the talk of the house for about a week or until we went to the rodeo! Which I will blog about soon enough! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment