February 29, 2012

January Randomness

Grace "reading" with her new Tag books!


The tunnel is always so much fun but Clive being at the end is a major bonus!
Playing doctor with Presley!

I really thought Grace would have had more of a reaction because my mouth just waters watching the video!!

Does this remind you of anyone?
This question is more for my family on my mom's side as the person I am thinking of is from that part of my family!  Sorry the video is not very long or that good but any time I bring out the camera she stops!  Anyways back to the answer and maybe it is just me but the first person that comes to my mind is Grandpa!  For whatever reason I can remember him always doing this!  :)  I wish I could get a better video of her doing it because she does it so much better and it looks so much more like Grandpa when she doesn't realize you are watching (or have a camera) and she is just playing!  Never fails to bring a smile to my face!!  

No comments: