WOW.....2012, really?! It seems strange to think that we are in a new year already. It seriously feels like we should only be about half way through 2011! I realize everyone says this but it honestly feels like, to me at least, that the year went way too fast and I did not get half the things accomplished that I wanted to. I once heard the saying that the older you get the faster the time goes. I remember thinking that was just silly cause time doesn't speed up it stays the same. Now several years later, I get it. I don't even want to imagine how fast it is going to become!
With the new year comes the new year resolutions however, I have never been big on them and I'm still not. All I hope is to continue enjoying life and trying to take in every moment with Mark and the girls. I look forward to seeing them grow this coming year and I'm excited for the things that are in store for our little family.
I have several post that I want to get up on here, some recent some from a couple months ago. I will do my best to get them up on here as soon as I can. Off the top of my head I can think of about a dozen so be sure to check back often. Once I get one posted I will put a notice up on Facebook for those of you who have that and for those that don't I still have no clue how to let you know other than to say check back often. I have been going back and forth in my mind on making this a closed blog, meaning that you have to be invited to view it. I see advantages to this but I also see the disadvantages. One being I have no clue who all looks at our blog so I don't know who to all send an invite to but this same point would be an advantage to having it closed. I need to look into it further and if or when it becomes a closed blog I will give you plenty of warning.
Now on to blogging.....
2 comments:
I read your blog Mitzi! -Hannah :)
I'm always checking for some updates! Love you guys!! Erin
Post a Comment