While we were in Nebraska Grace was able to live out one of her dreams....riding a horse! Of course she has been on a horse but all she was able to do was walk around a circle once and then was required to get off. That is not her idea of fun. She wants to be up on that horse for several minutes if not hours! So while we were there Uncle Dave said he would take out his horse, Nevada, and let Grace and Eva ride her for more than a minute! :)
Round 1....Nevada, Uncle Dave & Gracie
Eva patiently waiting for her turn!
As soon as Grace got up there she grabbed a hold of the reins like she has been doing that very same thing all her life. Only problem was she was pulling in one direction as Uncle Dave was trying to go in another. Thankfully Grace was not pulling too hard!
Eva's turn and she loved it just as much as Grace did!
As soon as Uncle Dave and Eva stopped to get off Grace immediately wanted back up in the saddle!
Round 2...this time her and my nephew, Aiden, got to ride while they led Nevada around the yard.
Eva found some rocks which was great cause if she saw Nevada she kept trying to walk towards her.
A rare moment where Grace was not on Nevada. The riders are my niece, Amanda, and nephew, Ajay.
A rare picture of me. I am usually the one with the camera so I don't really make it into too many photos or videos and the ones I do make it into usually I don't like them enough to put on the blog. Some get on here just because I would like the girls to know I actually did things with them and wasn't behind the camera the whole time but this picture I actually really like and thought I would share it with you!
Round 3....Grace and Amanda. This round probably lasted the longest. I think Amanda may like horses just as much as Grace or comes close to it. The two of them were more than happy to stay up there all afternoon if they could have!
Eva patiently waiting again for another turn.
Once Eva was back up on Nevada Grace spent her time over by Susie, my cousin Kristy and Cory's horse. She decided that she needed to be tied up for whatever reason. This picture is just to show you that she did get tied up and Grace did this all on her own! Crazy kid!! hehe :)
Eva and Amanda
After this video Grace got back up there for Round 4. I think we were there for an hour and a half and Grace was probably riding Nevada a good 45mins give or take a few. She had so much fun and has talked about this day several times already. She also informed us that we were getting 5 horses and putting them in our backyard. Some how I just don't think we have room for them! ;)
Eva saying thank you to Uncle Dave and giving him a hug good-bye with Beau.
And of course the two of them needed to get one more hug in for the day!!
Thank you Uncle Dave for such a wonderful day!!

No comments:
Post a Comment