Christmas time is one of my favorite times of the year! This year we spent Christmas in Nebraska so once again the girls were lucky and were able to open all their gifts early! We celebrated Christmas, just the four of us, the week before Christmas.
Sisterly Love
The kitchen was the best gift we have ever given them...so far! They play with it ALL the time! I can not count how many times we have had tea or coffee parties, gone on a picnic or just had dinner! We love it!
Christmas celebration number 2....with the neighbors. Every year we gather with our neighbors, just the ones next to us, to celebrate Christmas and have cookies!
The girls loved their gifts. Thank you McCrays and Taylors!! :)
Christmas celebration number 3....in Nebraska! It was so great to be back home to celebrate Christmas with my family! It had been awhile since we made it back there and it was wonderful to see everyone again!
Picture with the cousins!! Grace wanted to count how many cousins she had. I think she got to 6 and stopped to announce "I have a ton of cousins!"
Hmmm.....should I be worried that my children like to play in pots and boxes? Hehe they are too cute and funny! Grace actually spent a great deal of time in that box with her horse. So much so that her cousins were carrying her from room to room to deliver their package!
"Suddenly, an angel of the Lord appeared among them, and the radiance of the Lord's glory surrounded them. They were terrified, but the angel reassured them 'Don't be afraid! I bring you good news that will bring great joy to all people. The Savior has been born today in Bethlehem, the city of David.'" Luke 2:9-11
No comments:
Post a Comment