This year, and every year to come, Grace and Eva had a combine birthday party! Last year when Eva was born just 6 days after Grace's birthday I knew from that moment they would be having parties together. There is no way this Momma is throwing two parties a week apart! So for this years theme we went with horses! I figured Grace loves horses and Eva just loves all animals it was a win win.
Food Table
As in the years past the party was at our house again. We had a slip n' slide, pool, sand and paint station set up for the kids to do. Plus we even had a craft for the older children!
Cake time....
Everyone seemed to have a great time! At least I know the girls had a blast and honestly, to me anyways, that is all I am really shooting for anyways so.....It was a success!!
No comments:
Post a Comment