November 27, 2011

Three Years!!!!!

WOW.....Three years!!!  That just seems crazy that three years have gone by so quickly.  They have been three years of laughing, crying, joyful, frustrating, amazement, wonder, head banging, hair pulling out, blessings and so much more....Thank you God for giving us this wonderful gift!  We have enjoyed and treasured every moment over the last three years and can only imagine what the next several years will hold for us!!
Birthday Muffin!!  Every year she has a muffin on her birthday! :)








This year Papa & Grammy were able to come celebrate Grace's birthday with us!  However, not only do we get to celebrate Grace but we also got to celebrate Papa!  Gracie was born on Dad's birthday!!
This year since she is a little older I asked Grace a few questions.  I wish I could get the video to load because it is pretty funny.  However, it is just too long.  If you ever come visit us I will be more than happy to play it for you! ;)  Below are the questions & answers I got!  I should also note that if I were to sit her down today and ask the same questions a couple would change.  Her favorite color & movie change from day to day!

What is your name? Grace
How old are you? 3
When is your birthday? 19th
What is your favorite animal? Horses & Giraffes
What is your favorite TV show? Little Einsteins
What is your favorite color? Pink
What is your favorite food? Fishies (Gold Fish)
What is your favorite movie? Despicable Me
Who is your best friend? Margot
What do you want to do when you grow up? Be just like Mommy
Who loves you? Mommy & Daddy & Eva
Who is your sister? Eva (pronounced: Long E, silent V, short A)

After I was finished asking her all the questions she adds: I like ice cream!! :)

No comments: