We went to visit Steph & Evelyn for a day a couple months ago. I was great to see Eva & Evelyn play with each other!! I don't think Evelyn was so sure of Eva but only because Eva kept crawling over and hugging poor Evelyn! I seriously would have to pull Eva off of her! ;)
Steph and Brett have chickens and Stephanie was sweet enough to let Gracie help collect the eggs. She was so proud of herself and was very protective of her eggs. We were able to bring home a dozen with us that Grace helped pick out. While driving home she wanted to hold the eggs, I refused to let her since I did not want raw eggs all over my car! Once we got home it was a great effort to talk her into putting the eggs in the fridge! After that anytime we used an egg she would inform me that their were her eggs. With all the excitement of "her" eggs I figured I would try to get her to actually eat one. No dice!! She plainly said to me....Oh no Mommy, I don't like to eat eggs I just like my eggs!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment