December 5, 2011

One Year!!!!

How can my baby be ONE already?!?!  I guess by now she is 14months but even still I can not believe that it went so fast!  The first year with her went by much faster than with Grace.  I'm sure a large part of that reason is because of Grace...meaning I'm just really busy so time flies even faster!  I seriously feel like I blinked and she turned a year!
Look at the rolls on her little legs!!  I love them!!



Eva got to celebrate her birthday 3 different times!  The first was when Grammy & Papa were here, second was the party and the third was her actual birthday!  Above are the photos from Grammy & Papa, the birthday party has its own separate post and below are from her actual birthday! :)





I did not interview Eva since well she is just too young but below are some of her favorite things!

Favorite snack: Fishes
Favorite food: mac n cheese, hommus, cheese & fruit of any kind
Favorite TV/Movie show: Word World & Baby Einstein
Favorite activity: Anything that Gracie is doing! ;)
Loves music and loves to dance along to it!

No comments: