December 7, 2011

Crash & Burn!

Right before Thanksgiving our computer decided to crash. As it turns out it was or is a goner. On the plus side we were able to get a new one at a really good price due to sales for Christmas or due to the pre-Christmas sales! I actually thought about going out on Black Friday but we were able to find one at a better price before that! On the down side we lost pictures and videos.....all of them! But again on the plus side we have an external hard drive so we do have everything that happened before July.  We lost all of August, September and a few from October.  Thankfully when I downloaded the pictures from mid-October on I never deleted them from my camera so we still have everything after mid-October!

However because of this blog not all were lost! Anything that I had uploaded to here was saved! The weekend before our computer crashed I uploaded the birthday pictures!! Which is why I was able to blog about them! I pretty much had most of the big events uploaded to the blog prior to this but I did lose some random videos and pictures of the girls. The videos that stand out the most in my mind are the ones of Eva just rambling on and on! Of course it is all just babble but by the way she was going on she was definitely talking about something.

Anyways, I have decided that I need to do one of two things...1. Blog faster...as in get the post up in a more timely fashion or 2. Back-up my pictures each time I download them on to the computer! I'm sure #2 will happen but I'm hoping #1 will happen as well. At least getting things posted a lot faster than 2 months from when it actually happened. So if that is going to take place then I better stop rambling on with this post and get busy...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mitzi, it is fun seeing your beautiful little girls. You are an inspiration with your blog... I never made the time although I gave it a shot or two a while ago. Anyway - you have a beautiful family and do you live on a lake??? Lovely background in pictures.

Catherine McFarland