No, I'm not going to be talking about basketball in this post or in any future post for that matter. Basketball has to be one of my least favorite sports and the only reason I would ever blog about it is if one of my children ever played or we got free tickets to go to a game.
I say March Madness because March has been a crazy busy month for us. We have all been pretty healthy this month, minus allergies, which has been a great change from February. All of the activities and nice weather has kept us outdoors and extremely busy so it has once again put me behind on blogging. But I know all of you still love me anyways cause you know eventually I will post again and usually post often once I get all caught up. To let you know how behind I am, I downloaded photos yesterday and there was over 150 photos just for the month of March, that is a lot of pictures for me normally I forget the camera or forget I have the camera with me. Which means you will get a few post and with those post will come lots of pictures!! :) Your patience will be rewarded!! heh
So in a nut shell this is what we have been up to this month....rodeo, outdoor projects, rodeo, playing at the park, rodeo, family gathering, doctor appointments, fantasy baseball, egg hunt and just over all adventures of an 18 month old. That is right Gracie is now 18 months!!! We had her doctor appointment today so be sure to check out the post below for those details.

As you can see, this month we went to the rodeo a couple of times. I will have a completely different post on those due to the pictures but we had a ton of fun!! I will also have about 3 or 4 other post for the month of March but for now let me update you on the items that don't have many pictures to go with it, which would just simply be doctor appointments. I went back to the baby doctor on the 15th. Everything seems to be moving right along and the little one seems to be growing just great. They did another ultra sound so we could see the heart beat again and I could not believe how big the baby is already. When I was pregnant with Grace I missed my 12 week appointment because we were in the middle of the move to Texas. I was not expecting to be able to see the baby so clearly. As you well know with the ultra sound they can also predict your due date based on the size of the baby, well our due date may be moved up a little. They were getting a reading of the due date being Sept. 25th but have decided not to move it yet based on the fact that they had such a great reading at my 8 week appointment. When I go in for my 20 week appointment I guess that is when we will decide on a due date. Fun fact: if they move my due date to Sept 25th, this baby and Grace will have had the same due date!

12 week ultra sound
The other fun event for March that I got no pictures of at all was the family gathering. My cousin and her husband have moved to Houston, Katy area, and we finally got together for some lunch. It was so great to see her again and to finally meet her husband. I think we figured the last time we saw each other was in '02. Which is just way way to long. We are planning on seeing them again sometime soon, maybe in April, and hopefully this time I remember to take some pictures of Grace with them.
Other than those few things I will post on in the future that has been our month. For now we are gearing up for baseball season to start, April 5th, for the Mets and getting ready for Easter and Tante Liz to visit this month. So for now keep checking back because another post will appear soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment