"....He is risen" Matthew 28:6b
Trying out some candy she got. She had more candy in this single day than she has had her whole life. The result, we won't be giving her that much candy again. She had a complete sugar high and the crash was just horrible.
After picking each egg up she would shake it, the eggs had M&Ms in them.
We only lost 2 eggs in the shaking. As far as I'm concerned it was a good thing too cause that means there is less candy around the house. ;)
Playing with her new sidewalk chalk.
Eating some more candy. Just to clarify she only had 1 marshmallow candy and 1 egg with some M&M's which is not much but it was way too much for her.
Running off some of the sugar high.
Daddy picked a rose for her
This is the only video that I could get to upload from Easter. It is a good one but I was really hoping to get the other 3 on here as well. Guess it was just not meant to be. Enjoy!
2 comments:
What a beautiful dress and a beautiful girl! Oh, and I love the colored chicks... so unique.
Oh how cute she is in her pretty little dress. Happy Easter Husby Family.
Post a Comment