Grace turned 18 months on March 19th but we were just now able to get into the doctors for her appointment. The doctor once again didn't seem too concerned with any thing and thinks Grace is growing up right on track. I did have one concern that I talked to our doctor about with Gracie's eating habits but like I said our doctor was not overly concerned, as of yet. Grace has always been a great eater and usually eats what ever you put in front of her. Lately though I have been having troubles getting her to eat any sort of meat or protein for that matter. She will usually eat a protein for dinner but for lunch we struggle with it. My concern was that she was going to become or was lacking in iron because even when she does eat meat it is never very much. Most of the time Mark and I are bribing her with veggies. A common thing we say is "If you eat ____," (fill in black with a meat word) "then you can have more carrots, or green beans, or peas or etc." She loves her veggies & fruit and would rather just have those than anything else. The doctor has given me a few options to try and said that if I was real worried we could give her a vitamin with iron but not every day. So we will see what happens with that.
She was having fun today at the doctors until the end of the appointment. She got 2 more shots. She was all happy and chatting away with the nurse when she first came in and by the time she left Grace wouldn't even say bye. She would only scowl at the nurse and even when she got a sticker she wouldn't even say bye or stop scowling. I couldn't help but chuckle and heck even the nurse was chuckling about it.

Do you see my boo boo? I have one on each leg. :(

Do you see my boo boo? I have one on each leg. :(
So that sums up her appointment. We don't have to go back until she is 2 and it has to be at least 6 months from today due to the amount of time between shots. So the next time we go back, little brother or sister will be going along with us. That seems so strange to imagine. Below are her percentiles.
Weight: 22lbs 7oz. - 16%
Height: 32" - 50%
1 comment:
Oh wow what a neat post. It is great to be able to keep up with you Husby's when you live so far away from us. Thanks for the pictures that little Gracie is such a cutie I miss her a lot.
Post a Comment