November 8, 2009

Pumpking Patch #2

About a week before Halloween the Moms Club had a party at a local pumpkin patch. Grace loved it!! She kept going up to all the pumpkins and calling them balls.



They had a cute area to take pictures. After several attempts I did get one of Grace however, when it came to taking a picture with Momma, not so much.



"What are these things, Momma?"


"I'm a pumpkin. Do you want to take me home?"

Craft time....the craft for the day was to decorate a little brown bag to collect your ghost in. I was not sure how Grace would do but she was all about it. She was having a blast coloring the bag and loved it even more when I put stickers on. They were pictures of cats and she pretty much likes any all things to do with animals.


After craft time we played a game or a hunt. The kids were to go around the pumpkin patch and hunt for ghost. Upon finding them they were to put them into their brown bags. Grace was scared of the ghost. I'm not joking about this either. She would not touch them. I even showed her it was a lolly-pop wrapped in a tissue. She was all cool with it as long as the tissue was off. Once you put the tissue on she would not touch it.

"There it is Momma but I'm not touching it."


"He looks cute yet scary all at the same time."


"Are you sure they won't come out of this bag?"


After our hunt we ate some cookies and got to play on the playground. Grace had so much fun I could not get her to leave. However, once we left we did take home a "ball" or pumpkin to carve.

No comments: