That is right, I'm old!! At least if you were to ask a bunch of 1st graders I'm sure they will tell you that. This past week I had a birthday and have come to the top of the hill, a small one but the top regardless. I turned 30!! Yup, I'm not afraid of saying it nor did I have any issues turning the BIG 3-0. I embraced the day. It was one of the best days I had last week. Now this could be because it was my birthday or it could have something to do with the fact that I felt good. I had been sick the 4 days prior and on my birthday I woke up a new person. It was as though I had never even been ill the days prior.
We, as a family, didn't do anything huge the night of. All I wanted was a sub from Lenny's sub shop and to watch the World Series, even though I was not a fan of either of the teams. So that is exactly what we did. Once Mark got home I went out to the pharmacy and to Lenny's. I came home we ate and watched baseball. It was wonderful!!
However, on Saturday we did have some close friends over for a small celebration. I just did not want a big to do about it even though I did embrace it arms wide open. Below are a couple of pictures that I snapped of the night.



1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday wow 30!!!
Nope not very old......
Man I've missed the last 3 or 4 blogs but did enjoy lookin at them now. Guess this retirement is keeping me way too busy.....
Thanks for keeping me posted
Post a Comment