Couple weekends ago, we did a little art project. Last year for my birthday our wonderful neighbor gave me a kit to make a hand print in cement, meant for me to do with Grace. At the time she was only a couple months old and I figured we would wait a bit before we did it. I set it aside so it would not get lost or damaged. Problem with this is I forgot about it, out of sight out of mind. Guess that is a true statement for me.
In any case we located it and decided to try it out. Below are some pictures but it is not finished yet. It still needs to dry so technically it is finished as the over all project will not change, it just needs to dry. Which according to the paper it needs to dry for 3 days inside the mold and then set for another 2 weeks once it is out of the mold.





GH 2009
1 comment:
Oh that is so cool, you will enjoy having that keepsake for years to come.
Post a Comment