July 12, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

So you can probably tell by the title that we have been slightly busy as of late. It seems like the last 2 weeks have just flown by. Grace just keeps getting bigger and bigger and do so much more each day. So she keeps us on our toes most of the time plus we have had visitors, went on vacation and I'm trying to get my Avon business going. (www.youravon.com/mhusby) This next week already seems to be a busy one coming up with a doctors appointment, bible study, story time, play groups and not to mention the everyday things we do. I am going to try my hardest to get some post up on here this week and hey if Grace decides to sleep a good 2 hours straight maybe I will get more than 1 post done this week along with evrything else that is on my list.

Hope everyone had a great 4th. I know we sure did (pictures to come later).

2 comments:

Aimee Scogin said...

I know the feeling! I think last week was the busiest week I have had in a really long time. But who needs sleep!?

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed you when you were in Randolph, I so wanted to see Gracie in person but my goodness I have had a busy summer, wonder if it will ever slow down now that I am retired????
So guess I will have to be satisfied with seeing Gracie on your blog, thanks for keeping us informed.