In Nebraska it is legal to lite fireworks/firecrackers, so every year they have a big fireworks display at the end of the night. Below are 2 pictures that I was able to take of them. I had several others but decided not to bore anyone and only put up 2. Grace was not able to stay awake for the big show. She crashed about an hour before hand and slept straight through all the loud bangs.
On the 4th we went to the big fireworks in a near by town. Again the weather was not typical summer temps but we didn't care we were just happy to have temps below 100!
The fireworks were set to go off on the platform on the other side of the lake.
Every year thousands of people come out to the fireworks. This is the way it looked all around us.
Grace loved the flag she got but unfortunately all she wanted to do was put it in her mouth instead of waving it.
The family....
Grace stayed awake this time for the fireworks and she loved them!! She just sat there and pointed at them, no crying at all!! As soon as they were over she went right to sleep.
Again more pictures of the fireworks but not too many
This firework was a big fire ball. There was so much heat from it we could feel it from where we were sitting.
Just a small clip of the Big Finale
1 comment:
Oh my I have missed a few updates.... they were so cute all of them. I wanted to see you when you were in Nebraska over the 4th but I went to Wichita to see my little sister, neice, and her darling kids, had a great time with them. Thanks for keeping me posted.
Post a Comment