Grace loves the water so much that we got her a pool of her very own. Well actually our gracious neighbors gave us the pool their girls used when they were little. The first time Grace went in the pool she was so excited. She just kept crawling back and forth. I didn't put to much water in this way she would be able to go in it and "do" things on her own. There is enough water in there for her to splash around with. Next year we will add more water but for this year as far as I'm concerned it has enough water in it and honestly she thinks so too!
Hmm, I wonder if I can do that?
Check out my stylish hair.
What are you looking at? A girl needs to rest every once in a while from all that splashing
What are you doing Tante Karin?
Here let me try....now how did you do that?
No comments:
Post a Comment