It was pretty funny watching Grace look at everyone. She would smile and yet have a look of confusion on her face. Like she was trying to figure out why everyone was sitting in a circle and staring at her.
Grace and I also went to see my parents at their work place and had lunch with them. My Dad works at Aschoff Construction and my Mom works at the school. Of course Grace was a big hit at both jobs.
Hanging with Papa at work
Helping Grammy cook
While at the school Grace got to meet Sandra, one of her biggest fans!!
Sandra, we are praying for you and hope that you have a speedy recovery. Hope you are feeling better. I'm sure next time we are back she will be running all over the school and no one will be able to keep up with her. :)
2 comments:
Love the stories & pictures from your trip!!
Oh my that just made me cry.... She is such a sweetie and you really made my day when I was able to hold her im my arms. Next time she won't want anything to do with me but that will be ok, and I will try my best to keep up with her.
Thanks for really making my day.
Post a Comment