October 6, 2008

Dancing with Daddy....



Spending some time with Daddy before he has to go off to work for the night. He was pulling a 15 hour shift so we would not get to see him until the following afternoon. Not so much fun for any of us, Grace and I miss him while he is gone and I know he is missing us too. Anyways, before Mark left for work he and Grace had a little dance.

We're hoping someone other than Mark will be there to teach Grace how to dance.

5 comments:

Jordan Hansel said...

that was a cute video!!!!

Jordan

Anonymous said...

the shopping cart?!!! Mark, get mitzi and baby grace back to west milly a.s.a.p.!!!

Mitz -- invest on dance lessons for Grace!

cute video clip! that was adorable!

we miss you guys terribly :-(

love,
jay and myla

Anonymous said...

Awwww... So cute. Oddly enough, I have a video clip somewhere of Jim and his girlfriend Ashley doing the shopping cart... weird...

By the way guys, She's adorable. Congrats!!!!

Love,
Kristine (Bernhardt)

Anonymous said...

Has come on a forum and has seen this theme. Allow to help you?

Anonymous said...

What good phrase